Sunday, May 17, 2009

Predictions & Observations

I really don't think I'm going out on a limb by saying I think the NHL Finals will be a repeat of last year. Detroit is just too savvy for the young Hawks and Pittsburgh is just to talented for the Canes.

Its been fun watching the resurgent Hawks this year ad nobody is happier than my Uncle Dave. I personally am pulling for them. They did me a favour and knocked out both Calgary and Vancouver. And I like any good Oilers fan love seeing those two teams fall on their face.

But all good things come to an end and Detroit just seems prepared to take on anybody and any kind of style. The Hawks have that speed and talent, but if they don't get to touch the puck, what's it worth?

As for the Canes/Pens. I don't know if you've been watching, but Sid the Kid is playing like a possessed giant. Nothing is going to stop this guy and his team from advancing. Cam Ward has again been a superstar, out duelling Marty Brodeur and Vezina candidate Tim Thomas. But this one might just be too much for the Carolina tender.
----------------------------------------------------
Lakers and Celtics win their game 7's....
---------------------------------------
Ed Henick Senior Bowl goes tomorrow at Mosaic. Preview tonight on Global Sports!
----------------------------------------
Speaking of Global Sports, its been a riot this weekend and today will be no different. Football, NHL, Bball, and Mem Cup!! See ya at 6 & 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment